An Interview with Jack Lemoine

Author's Notes: Jack is eleven years old, and is a major character in the Julu series. A prophecy exists stating Jack will be the one to save Jirvania. Until a few short months ago, Jack lived a 'normal' life with his family on Mason's Island, Mystic Connecticut - until finding an opal dragon egg turned his life upside down...


Jan: The first thing I'd like to say is thank you. Thank you for saving Jirvania.

Jack: Uh, that's a little premature. I haven't saved anything yet.

Jan: I believe in you. And I kind of have a hunch you will.

Jack: Okay, thanks, I think. Actually I wanted to thank you. 

Jan: Really?

Jack: Uh, huh. Thanks for bringing my old history professor, Mr. Williams into the story. He was an awesome teacher.

Jan: My pleasure. So, Jack, are you enjoying your story so far?

Jack: It's pretty cool. I never imagined I'd be flying around on a dragon, that's for sure. 

Jan: Can you tell us a little more about Jirvania? I know you go there. What's The Great Library like?

Jack: I don't know where to begin. It's incredible, amazing and, well, a lot of fun! Mia and I have been visiting lots of different stories but I think what I like best is when the authors and their characters come to the Reading Room to sit and visit.  I had a hot chocolate with Oliver Twist yesterday and did he ever have some stories to tell.

Jan: If I could visit, I'd love to have a chat with Abraham Lincoln. Oh, and I wuld just love to go for a walk up the mountain with Heidi and see her friend, Peter and all those goats.

Jack: So, what are you waiting for? Let's go!

Jan: Seriously?

Jack: Do I look like I'm joking? Look, there's Julu. She's waiting to take us there. 

Jan: This interview will be continued at a later date. Jack is going to show me around The Great Library. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to The Julu Series

Character Interview - Helgi, the Water Spirit